BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank you Gma Kim and Auntie Serena!

Posted by: Keeton


Thank you Gma Kim and Auntie Na Na! This last week Mom Mom and Dada went away to where the sun was hot and sunny. I'm not sure why they went and didn't take us but they say one day I will understand. But to be honest it was OK with me! Gma Kim and Auntie Na Na both came to see us and WE HAD FUN! We got to go play at Focus on the Family and at the playland at Chick-fil-a, go get LOTS of prizes and play, play, PLAY! It was like a vaca for me and sissy too! It was so great! Gma got all my hints! She noticed how much I LOOVE Cars and anything about the movie "Cars", she also learned quick how much I LOOVE going bye-bye so she took me on lots of special trips just her and me! It was sooooo much fun. I also got to talk to Mom Mom and Dada on the computer and show them all the fun prizes that I got. Every time I saw Mom Mom and Dada they looked like they were having fun so I didn't feel so bad that I was having so much fun without them. Today they got home and I was excited to see them. In some ways it seemed like they were gone for a long, long time but in in some ways it seemed like they were gone for only a couple of days. Mom Mom gave me LOTS of kisses it was sorta getting annoying and Dada was running and playing with me. As much fun as I had with Gma and Na Na, I am happy to have my Mom Mom and Dada back. They seem to be a little happier and my Dada isn't the only one who is brown. My Mom Mom looks a little browner too. I think that makes her happy. So my Gma and Na Na are both gone and back in Arizona so I am going to miss them but I will be excited to see them again hopefully soon.

2 comments:

Brenda Joy said...

haha this is so cute! my favorite part is, "and my Dada isn't the only one who is brown. My Mom Mom looks a little browner too."

Denise said...

Where's the pictures???????????